1. Definitions and explanations
1.1. Website – the website at www.smartertechnology.lt, the procedure for the use of which is established by these Terms.
1.2. Content – the Website Terms and other information (textual and visual) posted on the Website.
1.3. User – a person (natural or legal) using the Website to any extent.
1.5. Administrator – the person or company obligated by UAB ACC Distribution to be responsible for the functioning and administration of the Website.
2. General provisions
2.1. The Website and its Content are administered by the person or company obligated by UAB ACC Distribution to be responsible for the functioning and administration of the Website.
2.2. The Website, its Content and the Website Terms are the copyrighted property of UAB ACC Distribution and are protected by law.
3. Types of Users and services provided
3.2. In all cases, it is prohibited to copy and use the Terms or Content of the Website on the basis of other portals or internal information systems in order to obtain direct and indirect benefits for the distribution of this information or the right to use it by third parties.
4. Rights and obligations of the User and the Administrator
4.1. The User has the right:
4.2. The User undertakes:
2. to only use the Website in strict compliance with all of the Terms;
3. not to use the information received from the Website or its Administrator to perform unlawful actions;
4. not to connect to the Website in any automated way and not to take information from/through the Website using an automated method;
5. not to collect information received from/through the Website, and not to systematise information into any databases for the purpose of selling or publicly disseminating information to third parties;
6. to only use the Website in a manner that does not endanger the proper functioning, security and integrity of the Website or restrict other people’s access to the Website;
7. to only submit comments next to the Website Content that are relevant to the Website Content. The User is fully and individually responsible for any comments submitted. The User undertakes not to post comments which:
1. present knowingly false statements and/or information;
2. are disrespectful or humiliating of other natural and legal persons;
3. constitute advertising;
8. to receive UAB ACC Distribution newsletters, if the User has checked the newsletter subscription and entered his or her e-mail address.
4.3. The Administrator undertakes:
1. to administer the Website and, taking the provisions of these Terms into account, to provide honest Users with access to the Website and its services;
2. to make every effort to ensure the uninterrupted and proper operation of the Website and to promptly correct any Website failures;
3. to safeguard the data received about the User and not to use them for unlawful actions, and not create conditions for third parties to use them, unless this is required in accordance with the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania;
4. not to intentionally spread false information on the Website in order to harm the Website Users;
5. not to intentionally harm the Users by contaminating the information on the Website with viruses or other means that may in any way affect the operation of the Users’ computers and their software.
4.4. The Administrator has the right:
1. to change the content and form of information provided by the Website;
3. to transfer, as needed, its rights and obligations related to the fulfilment of the purposes specified in these Terms and arising from the Terms and the administration of the Website to third parties without the consent of the User;
4. to delete, without additional notice, comments submitted by Users that are disrespectful or humiliating of other natural and legal persons, present knowingly false statements and/or information, constitute advertising, or are not relevant to the Website Content, or in other cases if the Administrator decides this is necessary;
5. Other responsibilities of the parties
5.1. The Administrator is responsible for the proper performance of his or her obligations as per these Terms and applicable legislation.
5.2. The Administrator guarantees that all of the services provided thereby are legal and comply with the provisions of the legislation in force in the Republic of Lithuania.
5.3. The Website may contain links to other websites or information from other websites that are owned and operated by someone other than the Administrator. These links and information are published solely for the convenience of the Users. The Administrator does not control these websites and their content and disclaims any responsibility for these websites and information, including, but not limited to, the security of the websites and the content and form of the information posted on them.
5.4. The Administrator only provides the technical opportunity for Users to submit comments related to the Website Content next to the Website Content. The User is fully and individually responsible for any comments submitted.
5.5. The Administrator is not responsible for any malfunctions of the Website that were not intentionally influenced by the Administrator. No losses incurred by Users and/or third parties due to temporary disruptions of the Website will be indemnified by the Administrator.
5.6. The User is fully responsible for the proper performance of his or her obligations as per these Terms and applicable legislation.
5.7. The User undertakes to indemnify the Administrator and/or third parties for all losses incurred and/or potentially arising from the User’s actions and/or omissions in violation of these Terms.
5.8. If the User violates item 4.2 of the Terms, the Administrator has the right to apply to the Court for the purpose of determining and compensating damage depending on its nature and scope.
6. Other terms and conditions
6.1. If the User has concluded other agreements with the Administrator in which analogous relations are regulated differently, then the provisions of those agreements will be considered secondary to the Terms, unless otherwise specified in certain provisions of the Terms.
6.2. The activities of the Website are carried out in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Lithuania. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with the activities of the Administrator will be resolved through negotiations, and if the disagreements are not resolved amicably, the disputes shall be resolved in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Lithuania. Contractual jurisdiction shall be determined according to the location of the Administrator’s head office.